6 symptoms showing you have teeth grinding (bruxism)
1. Pain on temporal area and have headache and earache
2. Facial and neck pain
3. Bite mark at buccal mucosa area
4. Toothache when clenched
5. Have teeth and gingiva problems: worn-down teeth, cracked teeth or fillings, inflamed gingiva
6. Hypersensitive teeth
How to stop teeth grinding ?
1. Reduce stress and avoid doing activity such as exercising before bedtime ล
2. Avoid or cut back on foods and drinks that contain caffeine. Also, avoid alcohol consumption and smoking.
3. Wear mouth guard
4. Take medication that help adjust your sleep
*** 5. Inject Botox. By injecting small doses of botulinum toxin directly into the masseter muscle (the large muscle that moves the jaw), this will weakened the muscle enough to stop involuntary grinding of the teeth and clenching of the jaw. By doing so, it significantly relaxes the muscle and reduces the wear and tear on the teeth due to grinding.
Injecting botox at masseter muscle will not only make you face more v-shape but also help reduce teeth grinding (bruxism).
For those of you who want to get botox you can consult with our doctor first for free.